Bachelor of Arts
It is three years degree course with two compulsory subjects as English and Marathi, and three optional subjects out of following.
- Political Science
- Literature in Marathi
- Literature in English
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
It is a three years degree course with two compulsory subjects as English and Marathi along with following special subjects in which all subjects are Compulsory too.
I Year (B.Com)
- Business Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Business Management
- Computer fundamentals and operating system
II Year (B.Com)
- Corporate Accounting
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Income Pan and Auditing
- Money and financial System.
- Information Technology and Business Data Process.
- Environment Studies
III Year (B.Com)
- Cost and Management
- Business Environment
- Business regulatory framework and Company Law.
- Internal and world wide web.
- Essentials of E- Commerce
M.Com (Semester Pattern) Examination.
M.Com. – Ist Semester
- Managerial Economics
- Statistical Analysis
- Banking & Insurance Services.
M.Com. IInd Semester.
- Accounting For Managerial Decision
- Corporate Tax planning & Management
- Management Concept & organizational Behaviour
- Computer Application Business
M.Com. IIIrd Semester.
- Research methodology
- Service Marketing & Customer Relationship Management
- Strategic Management
- E-Commerce & Legal Security.
M.Com. IVth Semester.
- Project Report & Viva – Voce
- Advertising & Sales Management
- Marketing Research
- International marketing.
Post- Graduate Courses
- • The college runs two programmers at PG Level, MA (Economics), MA (History), in arts stream, and M.Com as master degree program in commerce. All courses are non-grants basis, their courses work, syllabus and exam patter are as per S.G.B. Amrvati University. The subject of concern Subjects are as follow.
The Scope of the Course
The college provides following courses
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.com)
Post Graduate Courses
- Master of commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Arts. (M.A)( In History and Economics)