“Empowering students by providing all kind of knowledge of commerce with healthy practices and providing guidance, inspiring atmosphere and opportunities to the aspirants for quality education in Commerce.”
1. Develop Teaching & Learning practices of commerce knowledge with practically.
2. Enhancing the employability of the Commerce Students by providing motivating environment for availing their full potential.
3. Inculcate moral and ethical values and developing social consciousness among students.
4. Enable overall development of the personality of the commerce students by developing Commercial global outlook with social responsibility.
5. To enable the students as practical oriented according to the present demand of the human resource.
In order to fulfill its stated vision, mission and motto the college is committed to:
1.Academic excellence: Prime objective of the Commerce Department is to enable each and every student to face the all kind of challenges with national and global level through effective teaching and learning process of the curricular and co-curricular aspects.
2.Professional Excellence: The College motivates molds and prepares the students for positions of leadership in business organizations at the local, national and international levels. The capacity building of our graduates to assume productive roles are emphasized during their stay in the college and to inculcate the habit of lifelong learning. The ultimate objective is to produce commerce graduates who possess the skills, problem solving tools and professionalism essential for being successful.
3.Research view: Develop entrepreneurship and research view through innovative and healthy Practices with commitment.
4.Holistic Development: provides platform to the students of searching their hidden talent and utilize it to face the global challenges.
5.Adoption and Promotion of Knowledge: To achieve innovations in teaching-learning, research and extension activities to realize national goals, including the adoption and promotion of knowledge output for human development.
6.Socially responsible Citizen: Develop the sense of civic responsibility, social commitment, and moral accountability among the students for making nation building youth.
7.Value-based Development: To impart value based, ethical and quality education to the students for sensitizing them for the society.