Aims & Objective
Keeping in view the Vision & Mission of M. E. S. Arts and Commerce College, Mehkar in the
present scenario of higher education, following Aims & Objectives have been revised for holistic
development of the students and all stakeholders.
- To provide Value based and time oriented and quality education to the students by nurturing, maintaining and molding them according to the present era.
- To provide ideal academic, social, cultural, participative, excellence environment for holistic development of the students, teaching and administrative staff.
- To make the students competent, ethical, and socially responsible for the nation development through providing quality education.
- To educate the students for self-dependent by pursuing of excellence in Arts and Commerce higher education.
- Use of advanced technology in the field of ICT in teaching, learning and evaluation.
- To create a pool of resourceful self-motivated human resource for imparting depth knowledge through innovative methods of teaching and learning.
- To promote national integration among the students and staff.
- To impart broad based knowledge to the students face the current competitive world.
- To create environmental & Cleanliness awareness among the Students and stakeholders.
- To provide a platform to the teachers and students to promote the broader interaction among researchers, social and cultural community by organizing conferences, workshops, seminars and other relevant deliberations.
- To organize outreach and extension activities for community development focusing on Social responsibilities, social awareness and value based education.
- To encourage high quality research on the regional needs and social relevance.
- To promote a healthy atmosphere, corporate life and welfare of the students, teaching and administrative staff.
- To promote health awareness among the stakeholders.